Chelsea N. Miller, Ph.D.
NSF Postdoctoral Fellow
@ The Holden Arboretum, Kirtland, OH
- Global change biology, species interactions,
- phenology, spring ephemerals, chemical ecology, distribution modeling
- How does fine-scale variation in species interactions scale up to impact regional and global species distributions?
- Can phenotypic plasticity in plant phenology mitigate climate change-driven range shifts?
- How does climate change impact the timing of insect-plant interactions, and do these changes result in insect-plant asynchrony across environmental gradients?
- How do natural disturbances impact composition of forest insect communities and interactions between host trees and phytophagous insects?